Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Fiber review January 6-15
From: Nat Goodspeed (nat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-23 15:54:19

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 2:35 PM, Agustín K-ballo Bergé <
kaballo86_at_[hidden]> wrote:

On 23/01/2014 04:23 p.m., Nat Goodspeed wrote:

>> On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 11:27 AM, Lars Viklund <zao_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> Please consider making a post starting a new thread with a distinct
>>> subject so that it'll be easier to find this report.
>>>

>> So noted. Are you asking me to repost the same content on the three
>> mailing lists? It might be a long enough mail to produce a bit of
>> eye-rolling if I do.
>>
>> I expect that from this point on, an interested party would find it
>> with a search engine.
>>

> While you repost it to the three mailing lists please use a subject like
> "Boost.Fiber review results" or similar as customary, so that it can be
> easily found with a search engine.

That sounds like a second request for me to repost, and as yet no one has
asked me not to.

Would it be reasonable to post a new message with the requested subject
line, whose body is a link such as this?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/boostusers/oOYfJ1yf_Sg/DwljFDR6gWoJ