From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-24 14:02:48

The Boost Community Maintenance mailing list (boost-maint) has been created, and you
can sign up here: http://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-maint

The goal of the Boost Community Maintenance team is to maintain those libraries whose creators no longer can.

The initial proposal for the group is here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9897665/community-maintenance.html

I will be posting status and working guidelines here and on the boost-maint mailing list over the weekend.

I encourage everyone who wishes to participate to subscribe to the boost-maint mailing list, and we’ll get started by Monday.

Thanks in advance!

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki