Subject: Re: [boost] [test] Looking for co-developer/maintainer
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-29 10:12:43

2014-01-28 Paul A. Bristow <pbristow_at_[hidden]>
<...>

> The two (or more) libraries can coexist happily for ever if necessary.

This can be useful if two libraries differ a lot. Otherwise this would
waste developer resources and confuse users. Boost.Tests and Boost.XTest
won't differ a lot, so I'm against such separation.

Gennadiy asked for help, so this conversation thread looks like not a good
place for discussing "Let's do another library instead" topic. I'm also not
very satisfied with the current state of the library, but asking for help
looks like a really good move.

Gennadiy, you have a volunteer. That's great! You just need to talk over
the abilities/responsibilities. I see no need in immediately saying "No".

Richard, good luck to you! Boost.Test is a very popular library, so any
typo in it will produce a lot of angry letters. Get ready!

--
Best regards,
Antony Polukhin