Subject: [boost] Boost Phoenix 3.0.1 - version numbers and ChangeLog
From: Fletcher, John P (j.p.fletcher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-31 05:27:49
Boost Phoenix 3.0.1 is now on master.
I am fixing the bugs previously reported for Boost Phoenix.
I have started a file libs/phoenix/ChangeLog (following the example in wave) to log changes made.
I am incrementing the lowest number of the version when I merge changes to master and origin/master and also changing the version number in Phoenix and reporting this in the ChangeLog.
I hope this will make it easier in the future to keep track of exactly which version it is which is causing a problem.
I would welcome any comments on the TODO list in the ChangeLog, in particular where there are problems caused by phoenix for other libraries. I am aware that this applies to boost/log.
I am hopeful that some fixes of early bug reports will help with later bugs as well.
I have just fixed 5715 which related to the comma operator in statement blocks, and can be fixed with the addition of a header. This fixes a silent error in the execution as compared with phoenix V2 and may well fix other problems.
That fix is still in develop and not master until some tests have been done.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk