Subject: Re: [boost] [modular] and status/explicit-failures-markup.xml
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-01 16:50:32

On 1 February 2014 19:43, Joachim Faulhaber <afojgo_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>> This hasn't been dealt with at all, yet.
>> What we ought to do is to let each library
>> have its own markup file. It shouldn't
>> be too difficult to load multiple files in
>> the report generator.

I want to do something similar for generating the library list on the
website. Perhaps we should have a standard location for such things?
Maybe a 'meta' directory in each module?

The other thing we can do is have a separate module. I'd rather have
one for boost-specific build files in general, which would need a bit
of reorganisation.

> thanks for the information...
>
> could someone then just insert after
> line 2127:
> <toolset name="msvc-11.0*"/>
> a new line
> <toolset name="msvc-12.0*"/>
>
> both for develop and master

I just did it. But you can create a pull request, you can do it
through github - go to the source file and click 'edit'.