Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC
From: Utsav Tiwary (utsav.tiwary2011_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-02 15:13:22

Wikipedia explains it concisely and clearly
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boundary_value_problem

Also, to get a brief idea about Finite difference Method -
http://www.stanford.edu/~fringer/teaching/numerical_methods_02/handouts/lecture9.pdf
.
This is a good link to start with. Pages 7 -10 explain the method.