Subject: [boost] Large Bitset to download?
From: Aleksey Yakovlev (AYakovlev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-05 17:13:18

Dear List,

This is my first post to the list. I’ve subscribed to get some info about Zachary Turner project “Large Bitset” (based on Joachim Faulhaber ICL).

What’s the status of this project? It looks promising for us, so I’d like to download sources and take a dig into them – to test, to estimate limits, performance etc.

Please help,
Thanks,
Aleksey

This message contains confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that disclosing,copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.