Subject: [boost] Gsoc chrono::date Library
From: Arun Sori (arunsori94_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-07 16:39:46

Hey All,

I am interested in contributing to the chrono::date library project.I
have read the paper given in the link and need some ideas on how to
start. I am a new contributor so please guide me to the initial phase
and spare no details.

As a start the paper seems to propose a new library based on boost::date.
Should I first familiarize with the boost::date code ( try to compile
it. Read the documentations etc.). The project also has a prototype
available. Are we trying to build the library further upon it ? What
extra do we need to built in this project ?
What are some mandatory prerequisites for the project ?

Thanks,
Arun