Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC
From: Karsten Ahnert (karsten.ahnert_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-08 09:32:38

On 02/08/2014 03:06 PM, Utsav Tiwary wrote:
> So , is someone willing to mentor this idea ? .. and any suggestions for
> changes/improvements that can be done to this project idea?

In principle I would be interested in mentoring such kind of project.
But I need to know more about the idea and if it could be integrated
into odeint. If I understand the difference method correctly there is no
need for any ode solver. That is a difference compared to shooting
methods which are build on top of a solver. I think it would be very
good to build something general for boundary value problems, and which
integrates with existing libraries and concepts.