Subject: Re: [boost] General Advice Thankyou - now I need a Trac login
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-14 09:54:34

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 6:19 AM, Fletcher, John P
<j.p.fletcher_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> [...]

Right.. But that page says:

===
Trac userids can be had on request by sending email to
boost-owner-AT-lists.boost.org <boost-owner-AT-lists.boost.org> describing
your role. Userids are normally granted to maintainers and authors of
prospective ("sandbox") and accepted Boost libraries, people working on the
Boost website, and people contributing significant content to this Wiki.
===

Which doesn't mention SVN or GIT user IDs.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything