Subject: Re: [boost] Just another GSoC project idea: Create a Bjam clone based on the Boost libraries
From: Brian Wood (woodbrian77_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-17 17:21:13

Niall Douglas writes:

> (My only request is that if you do do this, please stick a great big
> auto-generated warning on the top of every bjam file output. I've got
> nobbled by my build script changes getting eaten too many times in my
> life!)

I'm not sure. I generate both headers and source files.
Currently in the headers, I have such a warning. But all of
the generated files have a "zz." prefix. I could either put the big
warning also in the source files or remove it from the header
files. It seems to me that the naming convention might be
enough of a warning. Also, I've liked the prefix since it groups
the generated code together.

--
Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - In G-d we trust.