Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Convert. Take 2.
From: Vladimir Batov (Vladimir.Batov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-17 17:48:45

Andrzej, it's certainly flattering to hear that but truth be told
'convert' does embarrassingly *very* little by itself -- when
tr1::optional (or extended boost::optional) are be available, 'convert'
will simply use/deploy the functionality provided by "optional". So, in
the end, 'convert' is trying to become famous on the backs of smarter
people. ;-)