Subject: [boost] [move] [range] Review request for Range (was: move algorithm)
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-20 06:55:03

Hi,

Eric Niebler wrote:
> On 02/19/2014 12:56 PM, Neil Groves wrote:
>> Please don't increase restrictions on the move iterator. I know I can fork
>> the old code but I cannot believe I will be the only person left with
>> broken code from this change.
> No, I won't change it. I think Ion convinced me.

Ok, I see that everything is clear now. I've prepared an implementation,
here's the pull request: https://github.com/boostorg/range/pull/2.

In short it adds:

1. boost::move() algorithm using the one provided by Boost.Move.
2. boost::move_backward() algorithm using the one provided by Boost.Move.
3. moved_range<> wrapping Boost.Move boost::move_iterator<>
4. adaptor::move() and moved forwarder
5. tests for the above
6. fix for boost::copy_backward() test

I'd be glad if you check it out and see if everything is ok.

Regards,
Adam