Subject: [boost] [move] [range] Review request for Range (was: move algorithm)
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-20 06:55:03
Eric Niebler wrote:
> On 02/19/2014 12:56 PM, Neil Groves wrote:
>> Please don't increase restrictions on the move iterator. I know I can fork
>> the old code but I cannot believe I will be the only person left with
>> broken code from this change.
> No, I won't change it. I think Ion convinced me.
Ok, I see that everything is clear now. I've prepared an implementation,
here's the pull request: https://github.com/boostorg/range/pull/2.
In short it adds:
1. boost::move() algorithm using the one provided by Boost.Move.
2. boost::move_backward() algorithm using the one provided by Boost.Move.
3. moved_range<> wrapping Boost.Move boost::move_iterator<>
4. adaptor::move() and moved forwarder
5. tests for the above
6. fix for boost::copy_backward() test
I'd be glad if you check it out and see if everything is ok.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk