Subject: Re: [boost] Project Idea for 2014 GSoC
From: Piotr Wygocki (vwygos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-20 09:07:54

Hi, actually suffix array can be computed in O(n) time.

The paper describing this algorithm:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~guyb/realworld/papersS04/KaSa03.pdf

the paper includes some implementation as well.

Of course it might be the case that O(n log n) implementation is faster for
practical cases.

Regards and Good Luck!

Piotr