Subject: Re: [boost] Library metadata
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-23 19:45:22

On 24 February 2014 00:09, Ahmed Charles <acharles_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On another note, did you consider JSON as a viable format or is there a strong reason to go with XML?

I'm just using it because it's the existing data format. JSON is fine,
the data is simple enough that it should be easy to support. Some time
ago, I decided not to use it on the site because I wanted to support
Python 2.5, but I don't think that's necessary any more. Although if
we do something similar for the expected failures, that will probably
have to be in xml.