Subject: Re: [boost] Library metadata
From: Eric Niebler (eniebler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-24 14:20:20

On 02/23/2014 06:55 AM, Daniel James wrote:
> This isn't the final format - I think the standards status fields
> could do with an overhaul to support C++11 etc. You also don't need to
> write the initial files yourself, I'll generate them and create pull
> requests once this is settled.
>
> Let me know what you think.

For the ryppl project, a lot of thought was put into metadata. With Dave
working at Apple now, I'm not sure whether ryppl is still "funct" (as
opposed to defunct), but maybe you could ask on the ryppl-dev list for
some guidance? It would suck if the formats/fields were incompatible. If
nobody replies, then for sure do your own thing.

Eric