Subject: [boost] GSoC 2014 - Functional - Monad
From: Ding Xiangfei (a0113627_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-05 10:36:59

Hello, Boost. This is Xiangfei, a first year CS student from National
University of Sinagpore. I am familiar with C++ template programming and have
learnt a little functional programming language by myself. Therefore I find
the monad project in boost will be very interesting and useful.

This is my first time applying for GSoC. I have past boost use experience, but
it is my first time also to contribute in Boost library.

I have a question for the implementation of monad. What is the degree of
integration of this module with other Boost utilities other than sequences and
containers? Thank you.

Regards,
Xiangfei