Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC 2014] Http Server Proposal
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-08 11:11:55

On 8 Mar 2014 at 11:58, Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira wrote:

> > Can I clarify Vinicius: this is a GSoC proposal right?
>
> Officially it's not a proposal yet. It'll be next week when the
> application period start. I think.

Did you have a specific mentor in mind for this proposal? I ask,
because a strong proposal - which you already have now - also needs a
proposed mentor to gain GSoC funding. Moreover, that proposed mentor
can help you whittle your current proposal into a suitable summer
project work item, and I'd like to match you up as soon as possible.

Niall

---
Boost C++ Libraries Google Summer of Code 2014 admin
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2014