Subject: Re: [boost] Standard C++ [Boost.Document] API
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-11 05:22:14

<...>

> If my proposal is effective then i would like to be appreciated that i am
> good to go for proposed layout with google summer of code program.

Hi and welcome,

Boost has a lot of students willing to contribute during GSOC. First of all
we need to make sure that you are good with C++ and that you are full of
enthusiasm. So here are some basic qualification task:

If you are willing to start Boost.Document project, then I'd like to get a
main.cpp file with a program that opens an office document using some API
of MS Office, Libre Office or Open Office. No need to use Boost libraries.

This mini task will also help you with proposal: you'll estimate the volume
of work to do and you'll find out the capabilities of Office API.

--
Best regards,
Antony Polukhin