Subject: [boost] [GSoC] [RFC] Proposal: A C++11 enabled TMP library
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-11 12:22:51

Hi,

As suggested earlier on this list, I am posting my GSoC proposal here in
an attempt to gather comments and to improve the proposal. Basically, if
you would not give the proposal 10/10, then I would like to know the reason
so I can change it accordingly. I am strongly motivated with this project
and I want to maximize my chances of getting in.

The proposal is written in Markdown because that's easier to read than plain
text; it is available here (secret gists are just hidden from search engines):

    http://gist.github.com/ldionne/d05528280db79105e30d

Please post all constructive comments that come to your mind.

Thank you,

Louis Dionne