Subject: Re: [boost] Submitting Proposal
From: Cosmin Boaca (boost.cosmin.boaca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-17 03:46:22

Hello,

Have you created your profile ? If you hadn't created it please create it
and try again. If you have created your profile please read refer to the
instructions bellow.

You need to submit an enrollment form first.
The enrollment form is a file that ensures them you are actually a student.
In order to submit it, go to "My profile" and at the bottom of the page you
will find a section called forms and that section contains only the option
"upload enrollment form".
For more information about what the enrollment form is, you may search the
FAQ page [0] for it.

[0]
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2014/help_page

Cheers,