Subject: [boost] GSoC Boost/Monads
From: äÍÉÔÒÉÊ ëÁÒÐÏ× (dmikarpoff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-16 17:27:39

Hello!

My name is Dmitry. I have submitted my prorposal in GSoC. But I'd like
change it little bit. What is your expectation from this project?
I'd like:
- to implement common monad's interface:
- functions for async and futures (then(), is_ready and I hope I will have
enough time to implement some others)
- make some experiment with Either and Maybe monads to implement fmap() for
smart pointers and containers
Should I keep in my mind some other tasks? Can you advise something about
State monad? What should be it used for, input/output or, maybe, for secure
operation with implicit type conversion or for something else?

This is link to my proposal:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/student/google/gsoc2014/dmikarpoff/5629499534213120?validated=True

--
Best regards,