Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.BLAS
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-19 14:07:01

Hi,

I will be happy to have more contributors to the library. A lot of things
have to be done and people are welcome.
If you want to submit a proposal to GSOC '14, my advice is to prepare one
as fast as possible. The deadline is on friday and it would be better to
review it together before your submission.

If you don't mind, we may now take the rest of this conversation off the
boost mailing-list.

Best,
David