Subject: [boost] [mpl] Merging 'develop' to 'master'
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-19 18:55:29

I would like to merge the mpl 'develop' changes to mpl 'master'. The
develop changes have cycled long enough IMO for the merge to take place,
without any problems showing up in the changes. There are two changes of
my own and a number of Stephen Kelly eliminating support for very old
compiler versions. The changes will clean up many obsolete workarounds
for older versions of compilers that no one doing template
metaprogramming should seriously use anymore. My own two changes fix
some minor problems I ran into when testing clang with VC++ RTL on
Windows. The changes make the MPL easier to understand. If there are no
objections to the merge I will be glad to carefully do it myself, or
Dave Abrahams/Alex Gurtovoy or others who have write access to MPL can
do it. But I think it is important to get these changes into 'master',
and tested in the 'master' regression tests, before the next Boost release.