Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC 2014] Boost.Binaries Proposal (was " Boost.Binaries")
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-23 18:28:09

On 23 Mar 2014 at 12:32, Vicente J. Botet Escriba wrote:

> please request a mentor role in
> http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/dashboard/google/gsoc2014. Connect
> with Organizations.
>
> and rank the proposals as all the other mentors. Niall wanted that we
> finish today :(

Sadly only three out of eleven mentors have ranked all proposals to
date, though a fourth has made good progress. I'll defer my request
to boost-announce until tomorrow to give the mentors a little more
time, but, to be honest, the rankings as they are already are
probably a good correlation of the future. The really outstanding
proposals are fairly obvious this year, and I very much doubt Google
will award more than seven slots.

Niall

---
Boost C++ Libraries Google Summer of Code 2014 admin
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2014