Subject: Re: [boost] [BoostDocs] Need help with getting started with BoostDocs
From: Andrzej Krzemienski (akrzemi1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-12 17:16:09

Thanks Daniel. I applied the change.
I've got one more question. In order for Optional documentation to look as
most of the other libraries' docs, I need this green panel at the top with
the quote "...one of the most highly regarded and expertly designed C++
library projects in the world." Is there an easy way to do that?

Regards,
&rzej