Subject: [boost] [graph] Are you interested in the Route Inspection Problems and Vehicle Routing Problems?
From: Ciro Santilli (ciro.santilli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-13 07:23:54
Are you interested in implementations for the following problems:
- Route Inspection Problems:
- classic: find shortest path for undirected graph possibly
repeating edges. O(n^3).
If Eulerian path exists, it is the min.
- mixed graphs. NP-complete. AKA Chinese postman problem.
- k-Chinese postman problem. N postmen.
- Vehicle routing problem: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_routing_problem
Generalization of Route Inspection. NP-complete. Many variants:
edges have one ore more weights, and multiple constraints are possible:
- carrying capacity of each truck
- time to travel an edge and delivery windows for each edge
All of those problems have extensive literature, and obvious practical
Why don't you use GitHub's Issue tracker instead of the mailing list?
It integrates better with the code tracking and merge requests, and is
much easier to search.
That would greatly reduce contribution barriers to new devs.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk