Subject: Re: [boost] [GIT] Access
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-16 07:06:01

The current documentation is there:
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ModularBoost
My understanding is that no development happen on SVN anymore, but the
transition to git isn't totally finished either (automated testing is
missing if I am correct).
However current development does happen in git. See the wiki page for more
info (but some part might not be up to date, I'm not sure).