Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Align review results
From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-20 22:16:01

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 6:55 PM, Ahmed Charles wrote:
> The review of the proposed Boost.Align library ended on April 20, 2014. The result is: Accepted with conditions.

I'd like to foremost thank Ahmed sincerely for his management of this
review and for all his help.

Thank you, again, to Andrey, Antony, Lars, Michael, and Bjorn, for
participating in the review and helping improve this library.

Thank you to Peter who provided an abundance of guidance and feedback
long before this was submitted for review, and to Steven who submitted
a very thorough pre-review.

And thank you to Paul, who generously volunteered time to help with
the documentation.

Glen