Subject: [boost] [GSoC] A C++11 enabled TMP library (accepted)
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-21 16:55:39

Dear community,

I am pleased to announce that my proposal named "A C++11 template
metaprogramming library"[1] was accepted for GSoC 2014. I want to
thank the community for putting trust in the proposal, and I am
committed to do everything I can to make this project succeed.

As explained in my proposal, the goal of the project is to build a high
quality template metaprogramming library using modern techniques to achieve
both higher expressiveness and lower compilation times. Since the ultimate
goal is to make such a library part of the Boost distribution, I will try to
involve the community and maintain a tight feedback loop. With your support,
I am confident that we can achieve a lot in the direction of better template
metaprogramming.

This is also a good time to mention (advertise?) that I will be presenting
the project at the upcoming C++Now conference. :-)

I am knee-deep in my finals right now, but updates should come shortly.
Stay tuned!

Louis Dionne

[1]: http://goo.gl/ZlYeFi