Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc2014] This year's students announced
From: Michael Caisse (mcaisse-lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-21 21:43:37

On 04/21/2014 05:15 PM, Niall Douglas wrote:
> Dear Boost,
>
> We are pleased to announce that the following eight students will be
> this year's Google Summer of Code for 2014:

<snip list of students, mentors, and such>

> Niall & Boris

Congratulations to the selected students.

Thank you mentors for taking on this task! Your efforts are an important
contribution to both the Boost community and your mentored student.

Niall and Boris, I appreciate your diligent work to make this possible.
Thank you for ensuring Boost was a participant this year.

Best regards -
michael

--
Michael Caisse