Subject: Re: [boost] when can a trac ticket be considered closed
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-04 11:37:36

Well, as a maintainer, I may think that I've fixed and tested, but I'd like
confirmation from user(s) that *they* agree it is fixed for them too.

'Pushed to develop' tells users that if they want a 'hot fix', then go to
modular-boost/develop and pick it up.

'Pushed to master' tells users that this is a fix that will be in the next
release.

So I'd favour a ticket state for both of these, or at least some convention
about what 'fixed' means.

My two-pennyworth.

Paul

---