Subject: Re: [boost] JSON Archives for Boost.Serialization
From: Brian Schrom (brian.schrom_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-07 23:13:11

On 05/07/2014 05:47 PM, Matt Calabrese wrote:
> I'm looking into implementing JSON archives to be used with
> Boost.Serialization in a manner similar to the xml archives. After a
quick
> search I see that others have worked on this (2008 GSOC project?), though
> there is nothing currently in Boost that I see. Is there any existing
work
> on this that is up somewhere before I implement my own from scratch?

We have a home grown solution that uses the serialization notion that
wraps json_spirit. It might be something to start from if you end up
implementing your own based on json_spirit. I don't remember if it was
this list or elsewhere, but there are faster JSON parsers that you may
want to consider. I think Spirit v3 will offer opportunity for faster
parsing.