Subject: Re: [boost] [config] Should BOOST_NO_CXX11_ALLOCATOR be undefined for libcpp without std=c++11
From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-08 12:00:08

>> I observed the absence of BOOST_NO_CXX11_ALLOCATOR with clang and
>> libc++ without -std=c++11. Is this intended?
>

> It sounds like a bug, but someone will have to provide a patch.
>
> Regards, John.

I will work on a patch - after I can confirm that this is not just a
misconfiguration on my end (First time testing with clang/libc++ on
this OSX environment, ordinarily test with clang on my Linux
machines).

I'd also be surprised if out of all the develop and master testers
that use clang on OSX, every one of them uses cxxflags="-std=c++11".

Glen