From: Kim, DongInn (dikim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-13 08:57:51

Dear Boost mailing list users,

My name is DongInn Kim, sysadmin of the boost mailing list.

I am so sorry that there was a problem that I could not notice until this morning. The boost mail server and mailing list server have been working OK but the spam filter server that the boost mail server uses disabled our access, which I did not do and I can not do.

I talked to the guy who manages the spam filter and make sure that they take care of the boost mails as well.

It seems that it starts to flow but I am afraid that the mails that wowbagger had not delivered since May 9 are missing. :-(

I will talk to the guy to see if there is a way to push the valid boost mails (i.e., non-spam mails) in the spam filter but I am afraid that they are all already gone.

Again, I am sorry for the missing emails.

Regards,

--
- DongInn