Subject: [boost] Boost lists back up but messages since May 9 probably lost
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-13 09:19:02

Here are the details:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DongInn Kim
Date: Tue, May 13, 2014 at 6:48 AM
Subject: Re: Boost lists are down
To: Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]>

Hi Beman,

I am so sorry that there was a problem that I could not notice. The boost
mail server and mailing list server were working OK but the spam filter
server that the boost mail server use disabled our access, which I did not
do and I can not do.

I talked to the guy who manages the spam filter and make sure that they
take care of the boost mails as well.

It seems that it starts to flow but I am afraid that the mails that
wowbagger had not delivered since May 9 are missing. :-(

I will talk to the guy to see if there is a way to push the valid mails
(i.e., non-spam mails) in the spam filter. I suspect that they are all
already gone.

Regards,

--
- DongInn