Subject: Re: [boost] Lack of response to pull requests [resend]
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-13 12:46:34

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 4:48 PM, Andrey Semashev
<andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> This implies that CMT has full access to all libraries, right?

Whatever the access level, I guess the problem is to automate a
notification to the CMT when a PR have not been commented for a lot of time.
Assuming such a system is not abused by the library authors, then read-only
access is enough to setup a bot that will monitor a CMT-specific
email adddress where all boost libraries PR emails will be forwarded. Then
the bot would be able to generate notifications.
I'd say that what is needed is a way for all boost libraries PR notice to
be automatically forwarded to a CMT-specific address.
But that's just a supposition, I never tried this before.