Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Process at GitHub [WAS: Application need a Review Manager. Anyone is interested?]
From: Mathias Gaunard (mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-17 12:47:15

On 20/04/14 17:36, Boris Schäling wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Apr 2014 15:40:45 +0200, Niall Douglas
> <s_sourceforge_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> [...]FYI, I'd just love if Application's design rationale told me why and
>> how it's similar or different to Boost.Process. Process is one of the
>> most popular non-official Boost libraries out there.
>
> This reminded me to finally uploaded the library to GitHub. It's now at
> https://github.com/BorisSchaeling/boost-process and waiting for
> contributions. :) I uploaded the files from
> http://www.highscore.de/boost/process0.5/ as is.

With every new version of Boost.Process I find, the whole interface
appears to have changed.

A good interface still hasn't been found?

I remember the last time I looked at it, and I couldn't find how to do
what I wanted:

I want to call a process, read part of its output stream, then bind it
to as the input to another process.
Is it something that can be done easily with the library?