Subject: [boost] [GSoC] HTTP library traits
From: Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira (vini.ipsmaker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-21 03:05:57

Hi,

I've been working on the HTTP library that will later be proposed to
inclusion on Boost.

I still don't have a working example to show and some uncommited and
incomplete changes to documentation generation (still learning QuickBook)
and changes to the acceptor (don't bother to ask) are laying around on my
system. I can hunt all these on my all and I'll ask for design ideas later.

The reason for this email is to ask for help from template meta programming
ninjas to rate the skel of my traits implementation. It took me a whole day
(first time I had the opportunity to play with SFINAE) to write this and I
don't know if I'm following good practices or so on:

   -
   https://github.com/BoostGSoC14/boost.http/blob/b9c596249e39eea26fe1b59377cccaeca3d37ae0/include/boost/http/traits.hpp
   -
   https://github.com/BoostGSoC14/boost.http/blob/b9c596249e39eea26fe1b59377cccaeca3d37ae0/src/tests/socket_concept.cpp