Subject: [boost] [graph] [graph_parallel] Named parameters in non_distributed_brandes_betweenness_centrality
From: Javier Dehesa (javidcf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-22 05:06:40

Hi.

I'm trying to add an optional named parameter to
non_distributed_brandes_betweenness_centrality. I've managed before to
do it in the brandes_betweenness_centrality function of the sequential
BGL, but here the named parameters seem to be managed a little differently.

Currently there is only one optional named parameter, weight_map, but
I've seen that here, unlike the sequential version, it is not actually
optional, as I cannot compile a call to the named parameter version of
the function without providing that parameter. I'm attaching a piece of
code as an example of what does and what does not compile.

Is this behavior wrong? I suppose it is, but named parameters are kinda
obscure for me, so any insight about it would be welcome. My intention
is to copy the named parameter collection code from the sequential
version, but I wanted to know any advice or comments anyone could provide.

Thanks.

--
Javier Dehesa