Subject: Re: [boost] [smart_ptr][intrusive] boost::unique_ptr<>
From: Adam Romanek (romanek.adam_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-30 02:15:01

On 29.05.2014 18:19, Adam Wulkiewicz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I remember that there was plans to release an "official" STD-conformant
> implementation of boost::unique_ptr<>.
> I found:
> http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/unique-ptr-for-C-03-td4650231.html
> http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/C-03-unique-ptr-emulation-td2658449.html
>
> Do someone know what's the outcome of this initiative?
>
> Regards,
> Adam

Adam,

I've been monitoring this list for any progress with this but apparently
nothing has happened.

In my professional work I use boost::interprocess::unique_ptr with
success and this is what I would recommend to you. Maybe it's not that
standard-conformant but it suites my needs. Nevertheless, I'd love to
see an "official" boost::unique_ptr, especially for C++03 (which is my
case).

WBR,
Adam Romanek