Subject: [boost] Moving workaround headers to [config] Was: throw or boost::throw_exception?
From: Peter Dimov (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-31 07:39:55

John Maddock wrote:
> I'm starting to wonder if all the "workaround" headers should be moved
> into Config (provided they don't depend on anything else). This would be
> one candidate I guess?
>
> Possible others would be
>
> boost/cerrno.gpp
> boost/cstdlib.hpp
> boost/cstdint.hpp

boost/iterator.hpp is another candidate. It's currently in Iterator but is a
workaround header that does not depend on anything.

There is also boost/detail/iterator.hpp, in Detail. It's also a workaround
header. It conditionally includes type traits and MPL headers though. But I
think that it only does that on MSVC 6, which we no longer support (the
#ifdef is on BOOST_MSVC_STD_ITERATOR).

boost/iterator/iterator_traits.hpp, in turn, only depends on
boost/detail/iterator.hpp.