Subject: Re: [boost] Pervasive dependency upon mpl::bool_
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-03 06:36:15

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 1:46 PM, Peter Dimov <lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> template<class T> struct is_pointer
>> {
>> BOOST_STATIC_CONSTANT( bool, value = false );
>> };
>>
>> template<class T> struct is_pointer
>

> Grrr.
>
> template<class T> struct is_pointer< T* >
>
>> {
>> BOOST_STATIC_CONSTANT( bool, value = true );
>> };

I think that similarly to Boost.MPL.Core such fundamental type traits
could comprise Boost.TypeTraits.Core. Pulling them to Boost.Core seems
as bad as pulling Boost.MPL.Core.

Actually, it's starting to look like Boost.Core is begging for
submodules already: Boost.Core.MPL, Boost.Core.TypeTraits. I suspect
at some point we'll be discussing Boost.Core.Preprocessor, too. :)