Subject: [boost] [predef] Version 1.1 (Boost 1.56)
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-04 10:14:35
FYI.. I've merged over the develop 1.1 version of Predef to master for
general use. This should resolve the request from Beman to get this done
ASAP :-) Changes for this release include:
* Addition of `BOOST_PLAT_*` platform definitions for MinGW and
Windows platform variants.
* Detection of ARM architecture for Windows compilers to target
mobile devices of WIndows 8.
* Improved ARM detection for 64 bit ARM.
* Added detection of iOS an an operating system.
* Improved detection of endianess on some platforms.
* Addition of exclusive plus emulated definitions for platform
and compiler detection.
The big change for this version is the restructuring of the
definitions to avoid duplicate definitions in one category. That is, only
`BOOST_OS_*`, `BOOST_COMP_*`, and `BOOST_PLAT_*` variant will be detected
(except for sub-categories).
-- -- Rene Rivera -- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything -- Robot Dreams - http://robot-dreams.net -- rrivera/acm.org (msn) - grafikrobot/aim,yahoo,skype,efnet,gmail
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk