Subject: Re: [boost] [pimpl] No documentation for pointer semant
From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-06 15:00:15

Edward Diener wrote:
> I believe that changes can be made to a reviewed library during a review
> as long as the 'master' branch does not change. After all we want all
> reviewers to be looking at the same 'master' branch as the code to be
> reviewed. But if the developer wants to make changes to other branches
> during the review I think this should be allowed.

Absolutely. Starting from the review commencement notification on the
15th, you should expect the branch URL (most likely 'master', if not a
specific 'review' branch) listed in that e-mail to be frozen for the
entire period of the review.

Vladimir will be free to use any other branches in his repository to
make changes, and is also encouraged to share these branches with
reviewers, who can then reflect on the changes he is considering in
response to review feedback.

Glen