Subject: Re: [boost] [config] [build] Error in Jamfile influencing other libraries
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-09 08:53:16

John Maddock wrote:
>>> [ run config_build_check.cpp : : : [ requires int128 cxx11_constexpr
>>> cxx11_user_defined_literals ] ]
>>>
>>> I'm curious why this addition creates this issue? Could someone
>>> explain?
>>>
>>> And could you please fix it?
>>> My attempt would end with removing of 'requires' and this is probably
>>> not how it should be fixed.
>
> Ugh, well it's a new test that's been added, I don't understand why it
> would impact on other libraries at all? I can revert the test, but
> that's not really a solution either?

Sorry, I don't know why is this a problem. Maybe someone could look at
Build?

The 1.56 release date is comming and some of the tests are missing.
Are those newly added checks important?
Could it be disabled for now, to see if this is indeed the problem?
Or maybe could those requirements be checked differently?

Regards,
Adam