Subject: Re: [boost] quickbook equivalent of <simplesect>?
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-10 11:56:39

On 10 June 2014 16:39, Peter Dimov <lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Daniel James wrote:
>>
>> Sorry, you have to be using the '[quickbook 1.6]' tag in your docinfo,
>> core is currently using '[quickbook 1.5]'. I just tried changing it and
>> scoped_enum.qbk had an error, which can be fixed by putting [quickbook 1.5]
>> at the top of the file, so that quickbook will treat it as a 1.5 file (1.6
>> is a bit stricter).
>

> That worked, thanks. Except that now enable_if complains:
>
> Error: no ID for constraint linkend:
> core.enable_if.using_enable_if.enable_if_lazy.
> Error: no ID for constraint linkend:
> core.enable_if.using_enable_if.enable_if_0x.
>
> and I'm not sure what it doesn't like.

Sorry, it's the 'include:core' tags. What they do is set the id for
included file, 1.6 detects id collisions and renames them, in this
case it's creating a new id for every included file. If I'd forseen
that, I could have had a special case. I imagine they're there to
override the id generator, because older versions of quickbook had a
bug for included files (which I had to remain compatible with in order
to avoid breaking existing documentation). You can either change them
to plain include tags (i.e. remote the ':core' part), or add
'[compatibility-mode 1.5]' after the [quickbook 1.6] tag.