Subject: Re: [boost] [pimpl] No documentation for pointer semantics
From: Vladimir Batov (Vladimir.Batov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-10 16:37:57

Gavin, I was planning on replying by Rob bit me to it pretty much
expressing my view. My strong "attachment" to ref.-counted "Pimpl" is
probably stems from the fact that I've always treated it as
another/handier name for Handly/Body. Strangely, in all these years of
deploying my-pimpl no one (including Sutter) "corrected" me on that...
until now.