Subject: [boost] Building Boost on Haiku
From: Andrew Hudson (hudsonco1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-12 11:43:53

Hi,

New booster here. I am building Boost 1.55 on Haiku X86 and have a build issue: -pthreads is not recognized by GCC 4.8 on Haiku X86 and gives an error.
pthreads are supported by Haiku by default, so I need to suppress the compiler option but enable pthreads in the build.

I used ./bootstrap.sh -PREFIX to set the default lib path as /usr is not used in Haiku

Then I started the build with ./b2 install

Where and how can I make this config change? I have little jam experience.

I also need to suppress use of MPI as this is not ported yet.

Many thanks!