Subject: Re: [boost] [modularization] spirtit -> serialization
From: Stephen Kelly (hello_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-14 12:49:09

Vicente J. Botet Escriba wrote:

>> I think if the intent is to remove circular dependencies, you should see
>> if you can split the archive parts of the serialization out and make only
>> that part depend on spirit.
>
> Sorry, I didn't understood correctly your sentence. Now I agree with
> you, spliting serialization and archive would help a lot.

Great! In the future please don't be so quick to assume I don't know what
I'm talking about and we can avoid wasting mails :).

Once the range->algorithm and serialization->spirit edges are removed,
another phase of this dependency work can begin. Those edges are the two
most important ones from a cycles point of view.

Thanks for all of your work,

Steve.